These White Chocolate Limoncello Blueberry Cookies are amazing! The limoncello flavor enhances the flavor of the blueberries and the white chocolate adds a touch of creaminess.
After I got my schoolwork done today I wanted to make something. I need to have fun creating something new. I thought about what I had in my cabinets….. I bought a bag of dried blueberries for Isabelle’s oatmeal..which she is not eating right now. I knew I wanted to make a cookie. I looked through all my various pastry cookbooks for inspiration, but finding nothing. I laid down on my floor and looked up at The Joy of Cooking. One of my old chefs used this book like a Bible. After looking through the book, I thought White Chocolate Limoncello Blueberry Cookies!
My whole kitchen smelled amazing of blueberries and sugar! I wish I could bottle up and scent and sell it! I gave a few of these to my neighbor and they loved them!
White Chocolate Limoncello Blueberry Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 4 ounces Unsalted Butter softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Dried Blueberries
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 TBSP . Limoncello
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the dried blueberries, vanilla, and limoncello in a small bowl. Let the berries and liquid sit for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl of stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment cream together the butter and sugars.
- Add in the egg. Mix well.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda to the wet mix. Combine until throughly mixed.
- Add the white chocolate chips and mix for a few seconds or until well mixed.
- Add the berries and liquid. Turn the mixer on 5 to mix everything well, but do not crush the berries.
- Line two sheet pans with parchment paper.
- Using the #30 black disher, scoop out the dough onto the prepared pans. Be sure to leave space in between as the dough will spread.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Allow to cool and Enjoy!