Dairy-free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe. Enjoy the flavors of fall, while still keeping cool. Almond milk, pumpkin puree, toasted pumpkin pie spice………
Fall is in the air! Well, honestly, it is still warm up here, while the leaves are slowly changing colors. Everywhere you look there is Pumpkin Spice Lattes, but I decided to make a Pumpkin Pie Smoothie. Enjoying the flavors of fall, while still keeping cool!
Almond milk, pumpkin and honey from our local farm, bananas to help make it creamy, toasted pumpkin pie spice, and uncooked rolled oats blended together tastes just like a pumpkin pie! I toasted the pumpkin pie spice to enhance the flavor of it, so it doesn’t taste chalky.
I have been using chopped up frozen bananas for my smoothies, but you do not need to do this when it comes to preparing this smoothie. To make this smoothie without frozen bananas blend one banana with one cup of ice.
For more fun recipes check out:
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie
- 1 chopped frozen banana
- 1 TBSP honey
- 6 oz almond milk vanilla unsweetened
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 TBSP rolled uncooked oats
- Toast the pumpkin pie spice in a small saute pan over medium heat until fragrant.
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth!