This Heath Bar Coffee Creamer will get you going in the morning!
I have been drinking more coffee lately due to school and keeping with the kids. It seems like the more I get into my Master’s the more intense the classes are getting-which the coffee helps!
I have been bored with my usual sugar and half-and-half lately. I haven’t made coffee creamer since we moved up to Massachusetts. So I decided to fool around with candy bar flavors like Dunkin Donuts, except I know what’s inside it!
I love making my own flavored coffee creamer. I mean have you seen the list of ingredients on coffee creamers? On the label, there are various oils and words that I can’t pronounce.
I knew I could make my own Heath Bar Coffee Creamer so here we go!
The glass I used for storing my coffee creamer I picked up at Marshall’s for $1.99!
Check out more fun recipes:
Heath Bar Coffee Creamer
- 1 quart half and half
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean deseeded
- 2 oz . milk chocolate
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Place sugar and vanilla bean in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Caramelize the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Add the half and half stirring constantly until all sugar has been melted.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate. Whisk until completely melted.
- Place in a container and allow to cool.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Will keep for one week.