Healthy Mediterranean Quinoa Salad that’s so easy to prepare
Raise your hands if you are indulging this holiday season (me raising both hands). For the month of December, I make German Christmas cookies for my family. It’s the one time of year that I make these cookies and my family loves them! While I love the sugar, I also want something healthy, I crave something healthy after all the butter, sugar, sugar, and flour.
From this month’s Degustabox, I received the Brianna’s Creamy Balsamic Dressing. While my family was indulging in pasta tonight, I thought it would be nice to have a quinoa salad. This dressing contains no high fructose corn syrup, no gluten, and no msg.
This quinoa salad is prepared with tomatoes, kalamata olives, feta cheese, and diced peppers, but feel free to add any extra veggies or protein to the mix!
For more salad recipes check out:
Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
- 2 cups Quinoa, cooked
- 1/2 cup Brianna's Creamy Balsamic Dressing
- 1/4 cup Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup cucumber, small diced
- 1/8 cup yellow bell pepper, small diced
- 1/8 cup green bell pepper, small diced
- 1/4 cup Kalamatta Olives, halved
- Gather all ingredients and equipment
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all ingredients together until thoroughly mixed.
- Enjoy! Will keep in the refrigerator for five days.