Make this Creamy Cilantro Lime Quinoa Salad this summer
When I saw BRIANNAS Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing from this month’s Degustabox I knew I wanted to make a salad. I looked in my cupboard and freezer and found these ingredients to make this Creamy Cilantro Lime Quinoa Salad.
I have been meal planning/prepping for the week and this salad has been great for my non-cheat days! I make things on Monday night, since Mondays are my cheat day, and then all my healthy food is already to go for the week.
Creamy Cilantro Lime Quinoa Salad
- 1/2 cup quinoa, uncooked
- 3/4 cup cherry Tomatoes, washed and halved
- 1/2 cup corn, frozen or fresh
- 3/4 cup smoked kielbasa sausage, sliced and seared
- 1/4 cup BRIANNAS Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- In a saucepan cook the quinoa with water over medium-high heat until it is soft, about twenty minutes.
- Drain and rinse the quinoa with cold water. Drain well.
- Place the quinoa, sausage, corn, and tomatoes in a mixing bowl. Drizzle the dressing over everything and mix well.
- Will keep for five days in the refrigerator.