Easy Vegan Queso Bean Dip in Just Minutes!
Jump to Recipe
I don’t know about you but I love chips and cheese! I did try eating vegan for about two weeks and then my husband brought home meat and cheese from work! Yep, that’s when me trying out vegan ended! If anything that experience taught me about the different alternatives available for vegans and vegetarians.
I have made this queso dip several times and another one I absolutely love is from Minimalist Baker. I honestly now prefer to eat a vegan queso dip versus the dip made with full on dairy…I like knowing that I am not clogging my arteries when I get a craving.
This Vegan Queso Bean Dip is so easy to make! All you need is the Vegan Cheese Sauce, a can of kidney beans drained and some of your favorite salsa!
For another dip which can be made vegan check out my Pan-Fried Onion dip.
Vegan Queso Bean Dip
- 2 1/2 cups Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 12 oz Bush's Kidney Beans in Chili Sauce
- 1 1/4 cups Salsa your favorite salsa
- Gather all ingredients and equipment
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat mix all ingredients together.
- Serve warm with your favorite chips or veggies!