Easy Pistachio and Chocolate Ice Cream
So easy everyone will think you spent all day making it
This ice cream is so easy to make as you use your favorite store-bought ice cream. Sure, you could make your own ice cream, but right now I have another paper to finish.
I was able to find dark chocolate covered pistachios and roasted and salted shelled pistachios at my grocery store. Mix these all together and you have a quick gourmet treat!
Pistachio and Chocolate Ice Cream
- 2 cups Salted Caramel Ice Cream, store bought
- 2.5 cups Vanilla Ice Cream, store bought
- 1/2 cup Dark chocolate covered pistachios, halved
- 1/3 cup Dark chocolate covered pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup pistachios, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Dark chocolate, course chopped
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Chill your stand mixer's bowl, paddle attachment, and container for storing the ice cream for at least 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Use your food processor for all the fine chopped dark chocolate pistachio's and roasted pistachios.
- Mix the ice cream together. Add the ingredients to the ice cream and mix well.
- Place into chilled container and place directly into the freezer uncovered for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, be sure to cover the ice cream.