Are you craving cheesecake? strawberries? Make this Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie, it’s super quick and easy!
This Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie is made with frozen strawberries and a vanilla cream cheese mixture and topped with graham crackers.
Do you like cheesecake as much as I like cheesecake? There are so many different ways to make it cupcakes, as is, ice cream, cookies, pastries, and why not a smoothie?! Because we can!
Did I ever mention how hard it can be moming and the responsibilities that go with it and being a grad student at the same time? Reading, discussion boards, reading again, and more discussion boards, it makes your head want to spin, right? And then with the girls today. After I finally got all my work done, laundry included, it was finally time to take a nap!! Yeah!!
After all this, I needed a treat and a break and boom this smoothie was born!
Strawberry Cheesecake SmoothiePrint Recipe
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 TBSP sugar
- 1 TBSP vanilla extract
- 1 TBSP plain yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 TBSP honey
- 1 cup almond milk or you could use water
- 1 graham cracker crushed for garnish
- In a small mixing bowl cream together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and plain yogurt until well mixed. Reserve.
- Place half of the cream cheese mixture into the blender along with the strawberries, honey, and almond milk. Blend until smooth.
- Place remaining cream cheese mixture into a piping bag fitted with a large star tip.
- Pour into a glass. Pipe a small amount of cream cheese mix on top. Sprinkle with graham crackers.