Add this Vegan Mounds Bar Coffee Creamer into your coffee to shake things up!
I made this Mounds Bar coffee creamer at the same time while I made the Heath Bar Coffee Creamer today.
If you are not a fan of Mounds bars you can substitute the coconut milk for almonds milk and you will have Almond Joy coffee creamer, just like Dunkin Donuts!! Yum!!
Making your own coffee creamer is easy and you know exactly what is inside of it versus what is sold in the stores.
The glass I used for storing my coffee creamer I picked up at Marshall’s for $1.99!
Coconut milk, caramelized sugar, and dark chocolate makes a cup of coffee a sweet treat in the morning!
- 1 quart Coconut Milk
- 3 oz . Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean deseeded
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Place sugar and vanilla bean, including the pods, in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Caramelize the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Add the half and half stirring constantly until all sugar has been melted.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate. Whisk until completely melted. Remove the vanilla bean pods.
- Place in a container and allow to cool.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Will keep for one week.
**If you want to make Almond Joy Coffee Creamer substitute the Coconut Milk for Almond Milk