Add this Vegan Mounds Bar Coffee Creamer into your coffee to shake things up!
I made this Mounds Bar coffee creamer at the same time while I made the Heath Bar Coffee Creamer today.
If you are not a fan of Mounds bars you can substitute the coconut milk for almonds milk and you will have Almond Joy coffee creamer, just like Dunkin Donuts!! Yum!!
For more fun recipes check out:
Making your own coffee creamer is easy and you know exactly what is inside of it versus what is sold in the stores.
The glass I used for storing my coffee creamer I picked up at Marshall’s for $1.99!
Vegan Mounds Coffee Creamer
- 1 quart Canned Coconut Milk
- 3 oz . Dark Chocolate
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 Vanilla Bean deseeded
- Gather all ingredients and equipment.
- Place sugar and vanilla bean, including the pods, in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Caramelize the sugar until completely dissolved.
- Add the coconut milk stirring constantly until all sugar has been melted.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate. Whisk until completely melted. Remove the vanilla bean pods.
- Place in a container and allow to cool.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Will keep for one week.