Sparkling Strawberry Mocktail Mojito! Enjoy!
When I was pregnant during the summer months in Florida I would crave mojitos! The mint, the lime, the sugar, and flavor of the rum. It would get soo hot! To sub for my mojito craving I would muddle mint, lime, sugar, and add sparkling water. I thought this would be a great recipe to add using my Degustabox ingredients! Currently up north it is strawberry season-add some strawberries to the mix and what an awesome drink to chill out with!
Sparkling Strawberry Mocktail Mojito
- 1 sprig mint
- juice of half of a lime
- pieces half a lime cut into six
- 3 TBSP Sugar in the Raw
- 1/8 cup fresh strawberries
- 12 oz Topo Chico Lime Flavored Sparkling Water chilled
- Cut the sprig of mint into threads using either kitchen scissors or a knife.
- In a glass, muddle the mint, lime juice, 4 pieces of cut lime, and sugar until the sugar has dissolved. Add the strawberries to the mix and muddle until strawberries have been mixed well.
- Top the mix with chilled Topo Chico Lime Flavored Sparkling Water.
- Garnish with lime, strawberry, and umbrella.