Roasted Paprika Chicken
- 1 Whole Chicken broken down
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika not smoked or hot
- 3 Tablespoons Salt I use Kosher, which has less sodium content
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Oil I use grape seed or safflower-as it is neutral in flavor
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the chicken, paprika, salt, Italian seasoning, fresh black pepper, and oil.
- Spread evenly on a sheet pan (cookie sheet) and bake for about 40 minutes or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- After the chicken has rested-Enjoy!