Having one of those long days? Try this Latte with Condensed Milk.
This latte with condensed milk is decadent with the sweetness of the milk, vanilla, chocolate, with a touch of warm spice from the cinnamon.
I can’t believe I am in my seventh class out of 12 for my Master’s degree! I am halfway there! I say that while I am in a tough class…a class where I need to keep going, which equals coffee!
When I received this month’s Degustabox and saw the coffee, I was so excited, time to make some coffee drinks and no, nothing with a Unicorn in it.
For more recipes check out
Latte with Condensed Milk
- 3 ounces prepared instant espresso
- 3 TBSP sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz milk
- dusting of ground cinnamon
- drizzle of chocolate syrup
For the Espresso
- On the box of the Cafe Bustelo instant espresso, it said 6 ounces of water and milk for each packet, but I used 3 ounces of hot water.
For the milk
- Heat the regular milk and vanilla in small saucepan over medium, heat until warm. Using a hand mixer create a foam from the milk.
- Pour the condensed milk on the bottom of a glass.
- Slowly pour the espresso into the glass.
- Pour the warm milk into the espresso, reserving the foam as a topping.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup and dust ground cinnamon.
- Stir thoroughly before enjoying.