Help bring fall in with this Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
Now, living in Massachusetts, I have been enjoying Fall!!! I have missed seeing the color changing of the leaves and the cooler weather when we were living in Florida. Florida has two seasons HOT and HOTTER!! We have enjoyed going to apple orchards and pumpkin patches. Whenever I make this pumpkin bread Isabelle is super excited!! She loves helping me make it and of course eating it with a glass of milk! It is also great when paired with Chai Tea.
This pumpkin bread recipe is go good both gluten free and with using all-purpose flour. Both versions are super moist and full of flavor.
For more pumpkin and fall recipes check out:
So onto to this awesome pumpkin bread! Enjoy!!
Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups Bob's Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Flour Blend
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups shredded fresh pumpkin
- Gather all ingredients and equipment. Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together. Place on a piece of parchment. Reserve.
- In the bowl of mixer with whip attachment, mix the sugar and eggs until doubled in volume.
- Add in the coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Funnel in the dry ingredients with the parchment. Mix well on slow speed.
- Fold in the shredded pumpkin.
- Once the ingredients are all incorporated pour into a greased 9 by 5 by 3-inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. At this point a knife inserted into the middle of the loaf should come out clean. Cool for 15 minutes and turn out onto a cooling rack. Cool completely. For muffins temperature should also be 325°F., but bake for 30 minutes.